Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Random Bits of Appreciation

  • The strange satisfaction that comes from putting little seeds into soil
  • How leftovers make life easier
  • Quietly sending someone an unexpected gift
  • Keeping up with a goal to run at least 10 miles a week realizing I'm almost to my next milestone of 15.
  • The unpredictability in browsing yard sales on a late Saturday morning (bought a book and found a student's book report from 1974 tucked in the back cover).
  • Being reminded that no matter how hard people try, money can't buy character.  
Want to know one of my favorite habits?  Being present enough every day to appreciate all of those little moments.  I may not jot them down as frequently as I used to, but that doesn't mean that I stopped noticing.

-Andrea

No comments: