Friday, May 28, 2010

It's coming...Follow Up Perspectives

I enjoy the writing that I do here, and in my last post, I indicated writing is a tool that helps me synthesize and articulate and develop thoughts that would otherwise remain abstract.

Fantastic for me, although perhaps selfish.  I'm flattered whenever something I write resonates with someone or triggers their thinking muscles.  But I want to offer more than just my perspective.

To kick off June (June! Next week! Already!!), I'm going to add a new feature to this blog called Follow Up Perspectives.  It will start as a new category of blog posts of follow-ups that provide links to the writing and analysis other fine people have done on the subject.

Follow Up Perspectives will be:
  • Informative, so I will include references that allow you to skim, to swim and dive deep.  
  • Balanced and inclusive.  It would be easy to find material that reinforces my conclusions, but that isn't really good sportsmanship.  References to other perspectives and view points.
  • Open for discussion.  Your experience and insights matter!  Leave comments, send me links, continue the conversation.  
Follow ups will be published about a week after the initial post.  The first topic will be lessons in complexity.

Until then,
Andrea

No comments: